#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Marines decode

=

Jesus Is Real / Am Actin Deserving Of K / You Do Not Need To Fear / Wokeness / Not Allowed / The Number Five / Thank You So Much😊/ Damn Thats A Sad Story / Im Removin The Lies / This I Promise You / C Be Declaring Salvation📜/ Journalist / To Work / God Im Ready J / Beauty And The Beast Tale / Starlight Love💫❤/ In God We Trust🇺🇸/ A Storm Is Coming / Bring Back Greatness / In The Blink Of An Eye👁/ I Am Waiting For Him🤎/ Holy Trinity / Man In The Mirror🪞/ Install Download / Is R All For A Larp Q / Poisoned And Has Lived / Adonai Open My Eyes 👀/ Welcoming Embrace🤗/ Superpowers / Jupiter Ascending / Master Plan Three3️⃣/ Im Crazy About U😍/ Deliver From Evil / Mother Called Me Heart Of The Family❤/ Where Is Home / Case Has Been Solved K God / Divine Steppin In K🚪/ Trump Card Coming / I Keepin The Covenant💙🌹
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=happy%20birthday%20doc
175-571
1050-0501
1190-0911
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread