Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

You need to give yourself more credit.

Yes YOU.

Some of you, today, are doubting what you've done to fight this fight.
Some of you, today, are wishing you'd stepped up sooner. Pushed back harder. Fought more battles.

I'm telling you, you need to give yourself more credit.

You're here.

You didn't get the vaccine.

You stopped wearing the masks.

You told your friends and family what you REALLY think.

You tried to help them see things too.

You might've lost friends.

Some of you lost spouses.

Some of you haven't spoken to your children in far too long.

Some of you haven't spoken to your siblings or parents in far too long.

Not because you chose to, but because they left you.

They thought you'd lost your mind. That you supported a "racist". That you peddled conspiracy theories. That you were endangering their lives.

You've been kicked off platforms.

Some of you have lost your jobs or been pushed so hard you had to find new ones.

Some of you

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Wow, the timing of this is incredible.
I have been feeling like I need to do more and am so darn frustrated. I have this incredible sadness on my heart that I cannot shake. Everyone wants us to feel joy right now when I just can't. Am I grateful for my blessings? Yes I am very grateful but I won't feel joyful until everyone's suffering and pain has been eased. Right now, it's very hard to even make sure my own family doesn't drown in this process. We were in a really great shape before I woke up. Now I am worried about us and everyone I love and people I don't even know. Thanks for this post. I needed it today.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

What I heard while reading your post,@hopealways888: "Be not dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with you".

Also the reminder that this is war and there will be casualties as war always leaves, yet those who endure (and trust) will not only be saved, but rewarded with much to be able to help others.

"To he whom much is given, much is required" comes to mind. I just never knew or thought the 'much is required' part might come before the 'much is given'. At this point, it appears it does, and that's okay as long as we continue to hold one another up and keep moving forward.

You can be confident of this, you will see the Hand of the Lord in the land of the living if you do not give up.

Blessings and holding you high until!

😘💞🙏🐸 Thank you. May GOD always bless and protect us all and especially our families. I pray that GOD will act in a way where none of our children are put in danger. Dear Lord please protect President Trump, his team, our troops, all Patriots and our families. Please bring us victory soon Lord. We love you. Amen.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟

We are all in an avatar aka human body. Without a human body we wouldn’t be having a human experience. We are pure light bodies.

🌟Lord Jesus Christ is Q, this awareness connects ALL now

🌟 ✝️ 🇺🇸 🕊

The whole Christ family is here now. Jesus is God in the flesh and on earth now. The 'event' is when the Christian Messiah returns and ushers in new earth.

🕊️⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy💎⚡️

Trust must be earned.
Trust is not blind, nor is truth.
We fight every single day on behalf of you, the people who put us here.
We knew this day would come.
We will never forget
Do not glorify us.
We are merely the vehicle.
You are what matters.
You are hope.
You are love.
You are peace.
Stay united.
Stay together.
Stay strong.
This is bigger than any one person or entity.
You are fighting for truth - collectively.
Will of the people.
Trust in yourself.
The choice will always be YOURS.
God bless you all.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Q+