Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Margical ONE

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🌟
Sound is one of the purest forms of energy in existence. Sound inspires us, uplifts us, helps us to communicate, express ourselves, and even HEAL at a deep level.

EVERYTHING around you is fundamentally composed of energy that vibrates at different frequencies... Physicist, inventor, and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla once said, “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would hold a key to the universe.”

These three numbers form the root vibration of the six Solfeggio Frequencies.

UT – 396 Hz – transforming grief into joy and guilt into forgiveness
RE – 417 Hz – clears negativity and removes subconscious blockages
MI – 528 Hz – stimulates love, restores equilibrium, repairs DNA
FA – 639 Hz – strengthens relationships, family, and community unity
SOL – 741 Hz – physically cleanses the body from all types of toxins
LA – 852 Hz – awakens intuition and helps you return to spiritual balance

https://lonerwolf.com/solfeggio-frequencies/

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Frequency delivery devices are available right now. No need to wait for Med Beds. Here's the exhaustive list of frequencies for (almost) every disease known to man. These frequencies are inaudible to the human ear for the most part. Your Youtube video is not strong or accurate enough to do much (unfortunately). Feel free to experiment with the frequencies as they apply to you. This list is anecdotal, it's also alphabetical.

https://www.amadeux.net/sublimen/lab/cafl_the_consolidated_annotated_frequency_list.html

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

Jose 🌟 How are you to access these frequencies on that list for healing? I tried clicking on the link, but nothing opened...Thank you.

For example: Parasites_ancylostoma_caninum_HC - 19914.83, 991.50, 19566.32, 974.15, 19217.81, 956.80

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

Thank you for sharing Jose 🌟 This page is INtersting to me as I AM an artist & designer of interiors of homes, buildings, etc... (Classical Chinese Feng Shui) and COLOR plays an IMPORTANT role in the flow of energy. (body & outside invironments) NOT sure how to use this information though? ...
👇
https://www.amadeux.net/sublimen/visione/index.html

The human eye can only perceive radiation between 4000 and 8000 Å (angstrom). Each wavelength band corresponds to a color and has a specific therapeutic action:

RED : 6200 Å (angstrom) = (620 nanometers)
ORANGE : 5890 Å (angstrom) = (589 nanometers)
YELLOW : 5510 Å (angstrom) = (551 nanometers)
GREEN : 5120 Å (angstrom) = (512 nanometers)
BLUE : 4750 Å (angstrom) = (475 nanometers)
INDIGO : 4490 Å (angstrom) = (449 nanometers)
PURPLE : 4230 Å (angstrom) = (423 nanometers)

Å = (angstrom) unit of measurement of radiation, corresponds to 1/100,000 of a millimetre.

(2) Show this thread