#wwg1wga#WeThePeople#SaveOurChildren#GREATAWAKENING#medbeds#GodWins#WhereIsHunter#pizzagate#MAGA#DeepState#ElectionFraud#AmericaFirst#STOPTHESTEAL#2000mules#PedoHitler#climatechange#AdvancedCivilization#CrimesAgainstHumanity#Plandemic2#mudflood

Hospitals murdered COVID patients.

The more they killed, the more money they made.

Dr. McCullough testifies that “virtually all the deaths occurred in the hospital.”

Hospitals received enormous financial incentives to implement lethal protocols.

Remdesivir

“Remdesivir is so lethal it got nicknamed ‘Run Death Is Near’ after it started killing thousands of Covid patients in the hospital,” wrote@StellaPaulNY
in a previous report.

“The experts claimed that Remdesivir would stop Covid; instead, it stopped kidney function, then blasted the liver and other organs.”

Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response walker Fast to his Publication

I was in respiratory distress and taken to the hospital by ambulance, and admitted with an unknown diagnosis.
I was put in a room where the bed controls didn't work, so when I wanted to get into the bed it was too high off the floor for me. I rang the call bell for 6 hours and no nurse came. I finally gathered my strength and threw a metal trash can against the door of the room. When they finally arrived and turned on the phone which had not been on before, I called my family to come get me and I signed out AMA.
Nebulizers at home for weeks before I felt better.
No more hospitals for me, not for any reason.
When I was able to go to an outside Dr, he diagnosed me with new onset asthma. Thanks to the chemtrails most likely.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Yup! Funny how many of the homeless survived the massive global pandemic!!! AAAAAH
😆🍿