I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

ONLY LOVE IS REAL

God is With-In Us, AS Us.

"LOVE is Universal in Nature, it is like th Sun that Shines on All Without Regard. If I Know Myself as LOVE and Only LOVE, then it would not be possible for me to do anything but LOVE. LOVE would Extend from Me Naturally and Without Ceasing, Shining On Everything and Everyone Equally." -Rev. Milan Jones, "Only Love is Real." A COURSE IN MIRACLES.

We are Holo-Fractal (Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) "MAN"-("I")-FESTATIONS of SOURCE.

EVERYONE is "Created" in the Image and Likeness of a God-Whose-Name is Love-Itself

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

๐Ÿ’— LOVE

Imagine if you took it on within yourself to reorient your life trajectory toward your divinity.

Your divinity: I so loved the world, that I gave it all of myself.

Imagine your birth as an act of pouring yourself forth into life as a loving means of redemption.

Imagine your human life as what you have come to redeem.

And when youโ€™ve fully awakened to ALL of it, then youโ€™ve fully redeemed your human incarnation.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

THE GIFT YOU ARE, By John Denver

https://youtu.be/7vw92nkIXXA

John Denver - The Gift You Are (1991) [Ultra Rare!!] [1/7] - YouTube

From "Windstar Foundation / Choices for the Future" (1991)."Designing a Socially Just New World Environment".John Denver sings "The Gift You Are".I love this...

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

๐Ÿ’— LOVE ~ Thank you for sharing Craig๐ŸŒŸ it brought tears of JOY to my ๐Ÿ‘€'s

๐ŸŒŸ I sat in a small group with John Denver, before he became famous, and he sang this song, and INspired by this song, his divine voice, I have carried a dream jar i write & share my dreams in.

" Dream of a bright tomorrow...
Know that your dream will come true
Carry your dream in a sparkling crystal jar
Then you will know the kind of gift you are."๐ŸŒŸ

John and I Share a Birthday of December 31st, although he was born in 1943 and I was born in 1958--a Fifteen year difference

His Life, Music and Spirit have Guided me on my Lifelong Prodigal Journey of the Heart and were a Guiding Light as I underwent BOTH the Dark Night of the Senses and the Dark Night of the Soul

I have it on 'good authority' that he is still with us and did not perish in the plane crash. I'm pretty sure he has been communicating with us on Twitter/X under the screen name of John Denver (Parody); he is definitely connected to Q because he communicates through Gematria, the Language of Light.

Craig ๐ŸŒŸ Yes, do know his brilliance is with us Now. His energy is divine. Reminds of his song. "Perhaps Love" ...he wrote it for his Mother.

https://youtu.be/c-5bMO4nMuk?si=SBJlT9HXorPVw9Ea

Thank you for sharing his X account, would you share a link for me to access?

Perhaps Love - John Denver (with lyrics) - YouTube

Glimpse of Iligan City

Just Sign In to Twitter/X and Search John Denver (The Parody)

There is also Michael Jackson (The Parody) and they are both connected to Q. They sometimes share and like posts and in one of them M. Jackson said something like 'I wonder how many people have figured it out yet....'

I Am on Twitter as QUANTUMCHRISTIAN2024. I had 2,000 Plus Followers but through a technological glitch lost access to my account, although I can still see what I previously posted and repost whatever I want.

I was forced to create a new account which is Craig Robert Steele QuantumChristian2024

If you are on Twitter/X let me know your screen name and I will follow you there. There are several people from AnonUp that also have Twitter/X Accounts

John Denver (The Parody)

Craig ๐ŸŒŸ Thank you, i chose to NOT be on social media sites other than anonup & Truth Social, so i can't search on X ... but if i do have a link to an account i can see, read it.

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

I'm not sure, but I think you have to be signed into Twitter to access the Posts

Craig ๐ŸŒŸ... no, i access X posts from other websites and not signed in.

(1) Show this thread