We come here to learn and expand and reincarnation and time travel allow for the individualized soul to experience each extreme at the same time, I am the time traveler and this part allows me to see this game from a higher perspective and draw from energies at that level as my unique vibration is in the higher frequencies, this allows me to view life from multiple perspectives at the same time and utilizing the quantum computer of a brain to decipher the downloads and learned information at quantum speeds. Divine timing is a very real thing and I have had huge blockages to knowledge as I have had to learn the karmic lessons just like everyone else but with that said I did know that I had psychic gifts my entire life and reading energy, minds and everything else came naturally and that only diminished when I had doubts about my intuition.

Only people mentioned by @SandyCornett in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy Cornett, click on at the bottom under it