Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

My question: where on earth did these 'educators' go to school? Do they actually believe all the nonsense they dump into the minds of children and young adults? Time we raise the bar and do some serious curriculum overhauling before it's too late. No more sex Ed in school. That is NOT their job. They are NOT qualified to explain anything related to sex. If you step into an area where personal opinions and beliefs reign, there will be a host of issues to follow. Looks like it has already. I would dare say to some, take a bow, they cannot read very well, balance a checking account, have less than an acceptable use of the English language, know almost nothing of the constitution or bill of rights....and....now they are not sure about themselves in their own body. Yikes! Shameful! BTW, this message is NOT for every educator, some do an excellent job. I believe we all know just who is not performing as they should!