Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

'The first line of 'A tale of two cities' as I recall. Now and forever more he'll be 'Deep State Dickens'..

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Quantum Consciousness

I Think Therefore I am or I AM Therefore I Think???

Changing your Worldview, Simultaneously Changes the World that is Viewed

"Trans"-Form Ourselves "Trans"-Form the Whirled

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Barry 🌟 YES .. you are IT !

" The truth is that you already are what you are seeking." -Adyashanti

Everything is Energy!
All Energy is Vibration.
Every cell in your body.
Every thought in your mind.
Every feeling you have.
Every action you choose to take.

Is vibrating at a certain frequency and you can change the Vibration.🌟

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Craig 🌟 Thank you, reminds me of listening to this video IMPORTANT!

The New Earth Quest ~ Boom & I AM Integration
https://rumble.com/v3gf2hk-the-new-earth-quest-boom-and-i-am-integration-with-dr-sam-mugzzi-george-and.html

We are moving into a higher-self merging with advanced technology. WE will be challenged to use & explore other possibilities with the tools we will be given.

When the time comes for us to "ascend" into a higher timeline of technology, we need to be learning it. If too far back with our knowledge, then new concepts can't stick. We have NO knowledgebase & our mush brains cannot handle the transformation. We are trapped! The Lions Gate portal is to eliminate the veil of ignorance.

Your consciousness has to merge with the higher timelines of free energy, smart homes, flying cars, rebuilding nature, living amongst the animal kingdom & creating heaven on earth. Why we are in the 4D & being offered these teachings. A fool to pass & want to go back to Thoth's hell.

(2) Show this thread