Gavin Newsom being pushed to replace Biden
Hillary to run with Micheal Obama [😹]
____
>TRUMP Assassination> [πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ATTEMPTπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯]
This important Event will lead to EXPOSURE of CIA ops/
MAJIC Majority Intelligence Communitee deep state operations
and Arrest wars
( Just like JFK)
The deep state is already planning the operations.
πŸ’₯>BUT COUNTER MEASURES ARE IN PLACE You WILL know after the assassination attempt happens
that white hats staged the EVENT...
You will know this because TRUMP WILL survive< πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

TRUST THE PLAN.

THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD.

https://t.me/qthestormrider777

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

How about ending ALL taxes - - - - State Tax, Property Tax, Cleaning Supplies Tax, License Tax, Vehicle Tax, Fishing Tax, Hunting Tax, All Inheritance Tax, 401-CD-IRA Tax, Gas Tax, Clothing Tax, ALL Tax - - - Being Taxed again after paying Tax....I will only agree if ALL our Money made is OURS to KEEP. Stop All 1st-2nd & 3rd Taxes

Stay Strong connie wright, this is just part of what's coming...πŸ‘‡

"fraud vitiates everything"
98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878
United States v. Throckmorton

"Vitiate" means to invalidate.

It's bigger than you can imagine...
It's all Fraud, like all the way back to the ACT OF 1871 to Present, including everything you mentioned and lots more. It has to be unraveled carefully & strategically tho, so our society doesn't fall into chaos, but am very confident that President & CIC Trump, White Hats & Military have a very good Plan in effect and a secure handle on everything for the benefit of The People. Prosperity is imminent. FREEDOM is coming and Kat is πŸ’― correct.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Thank you
I am too emotional right now...so many are hurting & I feel there is nothing I can say or do to fix it....

You aren't alone, many of us are hurting. I just recently lost an older sister who believed in the jab she got turbo cancer. Gone in 3 months.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Nothing wrong with being emotional. That's what makes us Human - especially the empathy you feel for others...and what an important trait that is! Since this COVID bullcrap hoax & bioweapon attack we lost so many...😒

We gotta remember we are in a war & are going to WIN BIGLY & SOON! TOTAL VICTORY! This secret-handshaking enemy will be evicted from our realm. They will experience CRUSHING, TOTAL DEFEAT.

Take heart. Have faith. Remember also this has been a COVERT WAR, meaning the People aren't allowed to see it. THAT is a good thing & the genius of Military Planning to save the maximum number of lives & to make sure the people don't panic. Had this erupted into a true kinetic, open civil war (like the color revolution they pulled off in Yugoslavia), the suffering would have been off the charts. That isn't going to happen. AMERICA WILL UNITE! WE WILL WIN.

And all those 900+ taxes we pay, they are virtually all unlawful. Maybe President Trump will impose tariffs in

(2) Show this thread