Only people mentioned by @Missingmaddy in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

VOMIT .. ALL THE WAY ...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Well there the problem.
Good bye this practice.
Big loser man with a little girl. Get the F out of here
sorry this makes me sick

(2) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Who is that....groom ( so many other words) such a clear pic. I would think someo e knows Let's share the name

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

The link ... was not permitted???
Here it is ... When Ovomit was in office ... they tried to pass 12 perversions ... SEX WITH CHILDREN .. SEX WITH ANIMALS .. evil as hell .. .Judge Ginsburg tried to get the age of consent dropped to the age of 12 .... SHE IS GONE ..... long gone .... They had it all planned out ... NO CHILD WOULD BE SAFE WITH THEM ..

(1) Show this thread

This is enabling the pedophilia in the Muslim world and to accommodate the pedo bagheads we have imported .Which 'religion" has become the chosen world religion of the elites.?

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

READ THIS ONE ....
OUR POLITICIANS WHEN OVOMIT WAS IN OFFICE TRIED TO PASS .. SEX WITH CHILDREN AND SEX WITH ANIMALS AS BEING LEGAL ... JUDGE GINSBURG TRIED TO LOWER THE AGE OF CONSENT TO THE AGE OF 12 ... she is dead and stinking ... now .. where she belongs ... DEAD AND STINKING ...

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They don't even get a chance of being a child. This is shameful!
What loser men!
Losers men can't get an adult woman so they prey on a young child. Satan's club imo
I'm glad God is my judge. Spared phew

In response arba happihr to her Publication

THE POLITICIANS that was running the USA ... Tom DeLay exposed them ... 12 perversions ... sex with children ... sex with animals .. .. And Judge Ginsburg tried to lower the age of consent to the age of 12 .. EVIL AS HELL ... No child would have ever been safe .....

(1) Show this thread