Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I THINK SHE BOUGHT HER SEAT OR MAYBE THE CCP DID IT FOR HER. IF YOU CAN'T SEE HOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WERE PURPOSELY PLANTED, YOU'RE BLIND. THIS IS WHY WE'RE WAKING UP AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING WE NEED TO CHANGE. DEPORT THAT BITCH TO WHENCE SHE CAME!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

No Shit!!! would like to see her seat taken away. she is not good for this country and certainly is not a atriot who loves this country. she wants communism, plain and simple

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

dumber than a box of bricks....

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection πŸ’”Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❀️

Fucken foreigners in government offices smh ! its so crazy

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection πŸ’”Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❀️

#WeThePeople demand she pay money back used to help her . Send her to count in front of military.She not suppose to be a government official she is a foreigner. Kill her for her crimes and send her body out of the US