#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Alexander🦌🀎/ A Message From God / Rain Fell And Flood Came God 🌧/ Tesla Time Machine / Competition / Partners / Incomprehensible / Game Of The Lords / Eunuch / Restart / Gods Algorithm πŸ‘/ Be Calling Dead Men Up πŸ“ž/ Fulfillment / Into The Light / Anullment / Miracles Can Happen / The Stage Is Set / Death By Numbers πŸ’€/ Big Announcement / Harley Davidson / Horror Show / Jesus Is Satan / Spirit Of Enoch / The Biblical Messiah / You Can Start / Time To Unify / Hidden Pattern / And His Chaos Codes / The Power Of God / Yall Find Jesus / Phoenix Event / Be Lot Of Patience / Mathematical Odds / Miracles Matter🌈/ Rescued From Fear / No Longer Be Deniable K God / Why Not Now / Beast From The Sea🌊/ Powerful AlienπŸ‘½/ Very Good Girl / Decode Yourself / Come Fly With MeπŸ‰/ Let Her Come To Me / Time To Shine K πŸŒ…
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=one%20team%20one%20fight
157-751
942-249
456-654
TS 7:53

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Flashing lights and we
Took a wrong turn and we
Fell down a rabbit hole
You held on tight to me
'Cause nothing's as it seems
And spinning out of control
Didn't they tell us don't rush into things?
Didn't you flash your green eyes at me?
Haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds?
Ooh, didn't it all seem new and exciting?
I felt your arms twisting around me
I should've slept with one eye open at night

πŸ‡

https://youtu.be/JhICcmiIE80?si=b9L5R6BjtN5bv6q1

Taylor Swift - Wonderland (Taylor's Version) (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Watch the official lyric video for β€œWonderland (Taylor's Version)” by Taylor Swift, from β€˜1989 (Taylor’s Version)’.Buy/download/stream β€˜1989 (Taylor’s Versio...

Is it a wonder I broke lets hear one more joke πŸ’”

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread