Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
mark kub

Property taxes have soared everywhere. I know my Property taxes have gone up big time in the last few years.

‘We just can’t take this anymore’: Montana man, 68, begs for ‘moratorium on property taxes’ after his bill reaches $8K a year just ‘to live in our own house’ https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/we-just-can-t-take-this-anymore-montana-man-68-begs-for-moratorium-on-property-taxes-after-his-bill-reaches-8k-a-year-just-to-live-in-our-own-house/ar-BB1nWoYT?ocid=msedgntp&pc=ACTS&cvid=056debc4d94943898ccfef277

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response mark kub to his Publication

They are on their way, trying to push us into a corner and into their NWO direction…. "You will own nothing and be happy" concept of the Fourth Industrial Revolution/the Great Reset proposed Klaus Schwab/WEF. People won’t be able to afford to live in their own homes. What a maniacal, wicked, evil plan. We will have nothing and they will have everything.

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

In response mark kub to his Publication

Exactly right I had a 500% increase since Covid and there is no reason why