Isaiah 41:9

"You are My servant," we can answer with David, "I am your servant. . . . You have loosed my bonds."

The Lord calls us His servants, His chosen ones—"I have chosen you.If we are now God's servants, it wasn't always so; the change must be ascribed to sovereign grace. The eye of sovereignty singled us out, the voice of unchanging grace declared, "I have loved you with an everlasting love." Long before time began or space created, writtenon His heart the names of His elect, predestinated them conformed unto the image of His Son, ordained heirs of His love, grace, &glory.
He knew how stiff-necked we be, He understood our hearts were evil, yet He made the choice. Our Savior is no fickle lover. He does not feel enchanted a while with gleams of beauty from His church's eye and then afterwards reject her because of her unfaithfulness. No, He married her in old eternity; He hates divorce! The eternal choice is a bond upon our gratitude His faithfulness, which neither can dis

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it