#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

C I God Jc Free Humanity / Ae Wake Up The Sleeper😴/ The Bulb Of The World💡/ C The Year Of Jubilee God / Click Here For The Keys To My Mind / Yellow Folder📂/ My Saviour🤎/ Free Of Charge No Worries / Stopping By Before Final Goodbye / The Words Of The Lord / Oh I Need U So Bad Baby This Is So Much😭/ The Meaning Of Number Codes You See / Sin Repentance Forgiveness / Greatest Musician Ever🎵/ Mothers Know Best / This World Is A Disgrace / Jumped A Timeline During A Nap / Let Me Cure Your Urges / The Gods Walk The Earth Again / New Reality / Positive Energy / For I Longed For Your Commandments / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Something Good Is Going To Happen / The Twin Flame Hearts Love Wins🏆/ The Greatest Story Ever Told / Anything Is Better Than Nothing / Indeed The Dad And Son Are Linked And Synched
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=flying%20high%20and%20refueling%20on%20the%20fly
326-623
1560-0651
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Oh I Need U So Bad Baby This Is So Much😭/ Something Good Is Going To Happen / The Twin Flame Hearts Love Wins🏆/ The Greatest Story Ever Told / Anything Is Better Than Nothing"

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/status/1800620146278461505?t=3woA7mb24N4Cnnjat_-w7A&s=19

💫🙏💫

AU 💛

日本の伝統工芸です。
バラバラなった家族を金の輝きで見つけ出し、また金でつなぎ合わせます。

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it