Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Casey Turnup

The Yorkshire Lass

Meanwhile….Satanic Paedophile Kevin Spacey starts crying during an interview with Piers Morgan, says he owes millions of dollars in legal fees and the house he owns in Baltimore is being sold at auction and he has to put all of his things in storage. He ain’t got a clue where he is going to live.

I’ve heard Gitmo is nice this time of year especially as it’s now surrounded by Russian ships.
https://t.me/c/1419741858/244927

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

He's no more already. Double.

Correct.

..it's being posted for those who are running behind.

(1) Show this thread

Awww just like normal people who are striving just to survive in the real world. Welcome to the world of normal folks.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Boo hoo hoo

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Well ain't he just butt-hurt. When the shoe fits...😂