#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

C I God Jc Free Humanity / Ae Wake Up The Sleeper😴/ The Bulb Of The World💡/ C The Year Of Jubilee God / Click Here For The Keys To My Mind / Yellow Folder📂/ My Saviour🤎/ Free Of Charge No Worries / Stopping By Before Final Goodbye / The Words Of The Lord / Oh I Need U So Bad Baby This Is So Much😭/ The Meaning Of Number Codes You See / Sin Repentance Forgiveness / Greatest Musician Ever🎵/ Mothers Know Best / This World Is A Disgrace / Jumped A Timeline During A Nap / Let Me Cure Your Urges / The Gods Walk The Earth Again / New Reality / Positive Energy / For I Longed For Your Commandments / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Something Good Is Going To Happen / The Twin Flame Hearts Love Wins🏆/ The Greatest Story Ever Told / Anything Is Better Than Nothing / Indeed The Dad And Son Are Linked And Synched
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=flying%20high%20and%20refueling%20on%20the%20fly
326-623
1560-0651
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response trueblue to his Publication