So lets get this right here. The Covid-19 virus was a set up using a mixture of light activated semiconducting paramagnetic solar cell liposome nanoparticles (quantum dots) sprayed from the air (atomizer nozzle) and also pre-encapsulated in the flu vaccines.

The mRNA lipid nanoparticle vaccine is for mutating (DNA) neurons to express light activated opsin, that are coincidently activated by an incident of light emitted from the (quantum dot) nanoparticle.

The trick here using ultrasound phased array transducers/antennas to burst the lipid bilayer open and guide the particles as tweez

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response The Mac to his Publication

I'm not a acientist, my training is in graphic design... have I got this straight

1 they spray us with the virus, that we then take into our bodies. (I guess some of us react to this stage, some do not? But enough to create the panic-demic to usher in phase 2?)

2 the 'vax' is the introduction into our bodies if the nano dot machine thing, that is activated by a frequency coming from outside our bodies (5G?), that emits a burst of light inside us that then activates the virus?

Did I understand that right?

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

👍🏻

Once translation initiation is complete, the first aminoacyl tRNA is located in the P/P site, ready for the elongation cycle described below. During translation elongation, tRNA first binds to the ribosome as part of a complex with elongation factor Tu (EF-Tu) or its eukaryotic (eEF-1) or archaeal counterpart. This initial tRNA binding site is called the A/T site. In the A/T site, the A-site half resides in the small ribosomal subunit where the mRNA decoding site is located.

The mRNA decoding site is where the mRNA codon is read out during translation. The T-site half resides mainly on the large ribosomal subunit where EF-Tu or eEF-1 interacts with the ribosome.

Once mRNA decoding is complete, the aminoacyl-tRNA is bound in the A/A site and is ready for the next peptide bond to be formed to its attached amino acid. The peptidyl-tRNA, which transfers the growing polypeptide to the aminoacyl-tRNA bound in the A/A site, is bound in the P/P site. Once the peptide bond is formed, the tRNA in the P/P site is deacylated, or has a free 3’ end, and the tRNA in the A/A site carries the growing polypeptide chain.

To allow for the next elongation cycle, the tRNAs then move through hybrid A/P and P/E binding sites, before completing the cycle and residing in the P/P and E/E sites. Once the A/A and P/P tRNAs have moved to the P/P and E/E sites, the mRNA has also moved over by one codon and the A/T site is vacant, ready for the next round of mRNA decoding. The tRNA bound in the E/E site then leaves the ribosome.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

a sequence of AMINO ACIDS joined together by PEPTIDE BONDS, forming a PROTEIN, the sequence being determined by the order of bases along the POLYNUCLEOTIDE CHAINS of DNA, in the form of a GENETIC CODE. See PROTEIN SYNTHESIS for details.

DNA is divided into functional units called genes. A gene is a segment of DNA that codes for a functional product (mRNA, tRNA, or rRNA). Since the vast majority of genes are transcribed into mRNA and mRNA is subsequently translated into polypeptides or proteins, most genes code for protein synthesis.

(1) Show this thread