Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

i tell you my story so you all who read this can see you were never alone (as we thought). We are ONE.. i love you all.to the aliens amongst us, i honor you for being here to help us in this fight.. and yes we love you too..

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

your situation was different and for that we love you all back.. for myself i knew i had some strange thing going on with me since my teens but didnt know exactly what it was. i do know i always wanted to know more than what i got. i didnt do well in school. oh i was average but felt i knew more but wasnt taught anything above my grade point.. the B class not the A. i think we all can remember that... i always felt there was more to it (whatever venue i was in) and now finally starting at 72 i found out.. i was one of those starseeds or lightworkers here on earth. intuitive and empathy abounds within me and yet i am criticized for everything i say.. frustration caused me to simply? shut up.. what i forecasted was always right, anything i said was right.. but i never said i told you so ever.. i finally have realized the reason i was chastised was because it showed THEIR weakness, and they resented me for that... life has been difficult on earth but yet? i am far from wanting to leave.