Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Spar Hawk

Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

599 known additives seem to be the reason cigarettes are addicting and harmful.

https://tobaccofreelife.org/why-quit-smoking/cigarette-ingredients/

I saw a video by Dr. Brian Ardis a while back, and he broke down entire "nicotine" history and connected tobacco industries. From what I can remember, he was saying that nicotine in itself was not addictive, but "the powers that be" pushed hard to make everyone believe it was. I think it's because nicotine actually protects ppl from certain ailments and viruses, i.e. C19 is one example, and why many smokers/vape users never got sick during "Event 201" in real time.... May not be exactly right on details, but will see if I can find the rumble video...

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

It doesn't. The addictive stuff is all the additives.