A normie family member lashed out at me today. He’s frightened & not willing to adapt. Have to say it is pitiful to witness, in addition to being uncomfortable on the receiving end, but historically, standard procedure in how he deals with stress.

My whole family are conservative normies in various stages of Maga unity, but TOTALLY unbelieving we have been in a covert, subterranean now becoming public war.
I am preparing myself for some not surviving the coming shocks…praying for the best & preparing for the worst.

If you have normies lashing out… just peace out. Don’t participate in a negative energy draining activity that is not going to be productive for either individual.

Life is about to put an exclamation point on everything we have been telling them. Just step back & be there for them when the veil lifts.

We are about to be rewarded for having FAITH in God, faith in Q, faith in DJT & in the American military.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊️

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Protectors of the Matrix…

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Thanks for this - Prayers for all!