Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

J6 Series Ep. 3 - Gabriel's Trumpet: Brunson Brothers Story Pt 1 - YouTube

The Brunson brothers once played their horns to save our souls. They’ve now put them down to defend our rights. On this episode of “The Rest of the Story” wi...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Will U Please Look At This Vidio For the First Couple Min,
Please Let me know what U think
Pertians to the SCOFIED Study Bible and who Commissioned it > the Rothchilds
Rabbit hole is deep on this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRP3zCaa3bU

Question the Narrative | Dispensationalism's Not-So-Biblical Roots - YouTube

Don't shoot the messenger, but it's time to take a look at dispensationalism and, especially, the man who popularized it, Cyrus Scofield.Links:https://forthe...

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

This looks very interesting - will watch the rest tomorrow, thanks!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Yes,YVW we need more Eyes On this TK U🙏
A Bit Concerning we all Have Been Lied to 4 a Very Long Time By MANY!

THE MYSTERY OF ISRAEL - SOLVED! - YouTube

This film exposes something so nefarious, so evil, so mind-blowing that many will find it hard to believe. Yet it is true. The shocking secrets unveiled by t...

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it