#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Army decode

=

Jackpot / Divine Gene๐ŸฆŒ/ Does Not Mess Up K / Mary Magdalene Bloodline / Cabals Lie Fail Miserably / Sick Of This Bullshit / Lord God Rebuilding Gematria / Told Youโš ๏ธ/ Testimony / Photography ๐Ÿ“ธ/ In Love ๐Ÿฅฐ/ One Should Practice Grace / Ariel Cant Find Her Daddy ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ/ Tempered And Readyโœ…/ The Shapelessness Of God / Thirteen Key Code๐Ÿ—/ I Am King David / Hearing It In The Music K God ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽต/ Oh My Goodness ๐Ÿคฏ/ The Great Awakening๐Ÿ‘/ Decode The Red Goddess / Message For You๐Ÿ’Œ/ Fractal Geometry / Your Reality / Kabbalah Deeper Understanding / This Is Goodbye๐Ÿ‘‹/ This Is The Day / Opening Ceremony / Eyes On Hunter ๐Ÿ‘€/ This Magic Moment๐Ÿช„/ Constructive / Psychic Abilities๐Ÿ”ฎ/ Come Two Terms / The Holy Gematria / A Lot Of Games Inside Of The One Game๐ŸŽฎ/ The Right Hand Of God / This Is The Big One / Between Fire And Fire๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Beautiful Reason๐Ÿ˜
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=mondaymemories
169-961
1014-4101
824-428
TS 8:08

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Jackpot / Divine Gene๐ŸฆŒ/ I Am King David / This Is Goodbye๐Ÿ‘‹/ This Is The Day"

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/status/1800263742154010652?t=OJTEAKoU3lVoHaII1Kz_1A&s=19

๐Ÿ‘€

What's that hiding down there at the bottom of the Schumann ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

You canโ€™t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. Itโ€™s about the children itโ€™s always about the children The future is bright ๐Ÿซถ