Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I believe this guy! https://rumble.com/v50j7zr-final-chapter-yes-i-am-president-john-f.-kennedy-jfk-i-am-q-and-i-am-the-st.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBS%20-%20NESARA%20GESARA%20-%20QFS He said A LOT of things that resonated with me in a couple of interviews where he made many claims AND MUCH SENSE...One that gets overlooked is that Space Force staged the eclipse! WTF? Yes, it was staged...Pascal said the Moon and the Sun were in tandem paralleling one another on April 8th so it shouldn't have happened...Space Force did this as a demonstration of their control and power...Here is a lady (completely independent of this channel or arena) that studies the moon and here is what she had to say...They ARE NOT ALINED..THE SUN AND THE MOON HAVE MOVED SINCE SEPT 2023 I BELIEVE PASCAL IS ON TARGET https://www.youtube.com/shorts/q3zAq37hN68?feature=sharey

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

He is a blatant denier of Jesus. Just saying.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Do you really believe that the "story of Jesus" wasn't distorted and changed and remade by the cabal and the illuminati and Satan? You think they left it just the way it was supposed to be told LOLOLOLOL??? You would trust the MSM (Same people) or the Vatican (Satan) to deliver the message of Jesus to you straight up because "they" told you that the Bible (they wrote) was the infallible word of god written by the HS and you believe them??? You might want to consider that Jesus was MORE than you think He was....MUCH MORE...DON'T PUT JESUS IN THE CABAL BOX...TAKE HIM OUT! Just sayin!

I believe the scriptures as found in the original manuscripts and in their original languages rather than a Johnny come lately that denies them like the Vatican does.

Okay well I believe in Jesus...Is He the Son of God sure...Did he marry Mary Magdeline I don't know...Did he have children? Is there a blood line from Him? Does that make him a bad Jesus? Who the F knows but if you're not willing to think outside the box then I have no idea how you or anyone will EVER find truth...Did Jesus already return in 66 AD? Did He already reign for the 1000 years of peace HIDDEN FROM US and that's what all the amazing "architecture" around the world is from? Was Satan loosed one last time to deceive the Nations...I don't know but the "story" we are told just doesn't add up...ESPECIALLY REGARDING YAWEH IN THE OLD TESTAMENT COME ONE HIS ANGER AND HATRED AND HIS JEALOUSY AND MURDERING WARING WORSHIP ME TENDENCIES...WTF? My theory...When Jeus prayed the "Our Father" guess what? He wasn't praying to YAHWEH OR JEHOVAH...He was praying to HIS FATHER...I believe JESUS IS THE WAY & THE WAY IS DIFFERENT THAN THE MSM OF THE DAY LEAD US TO BELIEVE...SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND!

I have many unanswered questions too and agree with most of what you just wrote. I also don't trust the individual you are defending.

Oh and he says the Earth is FLAT...And YES there is a Firmament...That's biblical as hell...Pun intended! So, he's not completely a false prophet if one at all LOL

To be honest I agree with almost everything he says. Im just ultra skeptical and didn't like what I heard him say about Jesus and its just my guess that he isn't jfk. This whole damn war is a fooking struggle for anyone thats been in it for years. I mean even the "good guys" can't be taken at their word for obvious reasons. Once the dust settles i know ill be surprised at who was bad vs. who was good. And yes I agree that we arent flying thru "space" on a spinning waterball. Lol

Only people mentioned by @Silverbug777 in this post can reply

I understand completely Brian...I feel the same way most of the time! Hopefully all will be revealed sooner than later...My patience was wearing thin about 2020 when Trump had the election stolen or the Military allowed the election to be stolen or whatever happened...I gave them "the plan" the benefit of the doubt here we are nearly 3.5 years later and the "movie" sucks and the popcorn is stale! But hey I'm still here and I'm ready for the EVENT or the CRASH or the RESET or the GREAT AWAKENING or the QFS or the NEW GOLD BACKED US DOLLAR or GESARA/NESARA or WETF they decide to do! They will fight but "we are ready" so says Q so I guess I'm good...I have more than I know and I don't know crap really LMAO! Hanging in there too! JVBanon

We just have to persevere i guess. No other choice. We know what we know and it's victory or death as far as I'm concerned. Im sure you and the others feel the same way or you wouldn't still be here. The status quo is unacceptable to the "crazy people". We're blessed to be here when victory appears attainable. So many others that "knew" never had a chance this side of eternity.

(1) Show this thread