Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It’s a total slap in the face to all the women that fought so hard for women’s rights, feminism, etc. to again be replaced by men. Ya know some said they were trying to be equal to men and screwed everything up. Maybe this is the reverse psyop of that where the men are now wanting to be on equal footing with women. It’s all a huge farse. Something else to keep people riled up.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

It is a baphomet agenda and it is vial. Real women in Christ CRUSH the serpents head, hell hates us, and weak men wanna be us. It is very sickening.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

WTF? Those women need to demand a refund, It’s a “MISS” not a MR. Or a half n half, Pageant

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

no joke...it is EXPENSIVE to be in those pageants.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Complete insanity

Yep so perverse. What they mean by as below so above, I SAY GODS will be done on earth as it is in heaven instead IN Jesus name.

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Those women look stupid and vacuous. Mainstreaming insanity, except we do not comply.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

It is disgusting. Every woman should be appalled by this. I grew up around NYC. I remember when the only place you would see trannies were in night clubs. It was NYC so no one cared. It is now completely out of control. This is what happens when mentally ill people are coddled instead of being properly treated.

In response All Right to his Publication

Yep for sure.

(1) Show this thread

These MTF Trannies are taking over everything a woman does❗️🤬how come you don’t hear much about FEMALE TO MALE trannies trying to take over everything male❗️😏it’s always Male to female❗️😠

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yeah it is weird. Satanic agenda, heard bout this shit pre net but didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to fall for it.....I was wrong.

(1) Show this thread

Sickening

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Yep it is so weird and creepy.

(1) Show this thread