The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good morning beautiful AU !!!
Hope your day is blessed beyond measure!

A while back, I was in conversation with a gay friend. They were espousing the idea that Trump, and his support are Nazis, because they want to make America their priority.

I asked him if he was proud to be British. He said, no. I said that was sad... I was born in Scotland, but l8ved twice as long in England, and now, have lived in the US longer than both combined... but I still am Scottish.

However, At some point (when Mum passes) I will become a American... then, I will be American, not Scottish, or British, one cannot have a divided loyalty,

The programmers of the left, want them to be 'world citizens', only, to have no country affiliation, because then, they will be controlled by the WHO, WEF, and the other worldwide groups, controlled by them.

Centralized power is what it is all about, and centralizing power is difficult, the smaller the groups of people are... and impossible with empowered individuals.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

We are fighting for more than freedom. We are fighting for heritage and cultures who will no longer matter. I don't like their unity plan of ONE.
I hope your day is amazing and keep being the loving soul you are!!!