#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

I have been posting many of Garrett Zieglers' comments from telegram.
(former DJT WH staff).
Why?
This👇

Maybe a bit morbid for some, but this is my wife and I standing between my great-great-great-great-great grandparents, Johann Adam (b. 1797) & Christina Ziegler, my first paternal American ancestors. We need to protect our Land. If Leftism, like cancer, spreads unabated, we’ll simply be nomads. We’re not Nomads. We have a history, a people, and a culture. And it doesn’t include cartels, bilingualism, and sex slaves.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Born in California, i am now on the run.
Don't let this happen to the rest of our country.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

I am so sorry. CA is such a beautiful state. UGH...
I am praying they get rid of Newsome & the rest. Time to take CA back & never let this happen again.
Just sickening...
I hope all is well with you...God Bless You.
wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I. think its a beautiful picture with a powerful meaning.I completely agree with u.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

he is really awesome..i'm sure she is too.
to think - these are the type of people that DJT surrounded himself with. DJT and administration - integrity, love of Country, fellow citizens-all the beautiful things we stand for.
I'm believing we're getting closer & the best is yet to come.
this post really got to me...

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

What's wrong with bilingaulism? Im pretty sure at least one of those two ancestors he's standing between was bilingual

(2) Show this thread