PART 2/3

There may be BANK RUNS by Americans to get whatever money they have in their accounts. All will be for nought. People will go bonkers and riots may break out in various places throughout The U.S.A.

I do believe this is part of the reason why PUTIN is sending some of his naval ships to assist TRUMP'S military personnel when the crap hits the van here in The U.S.

Remember >>> Trump and Putin are ALLIES. They are working together to bring in The Golden Age of prosperity and health to all the peoples of the world.

Only people mentioned by @JET2 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response JET2 to his Publication

IMO Putin will have Trumps back in whatever he needs! I don't think it will be the American people to act up!

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Agreed.

This current generation of American's have been successfully programmed by The Globalist's Satanic Matrix of illusions via TV; RADIO; HOLLYWOOD; ETC. that they won't lift a finger to act in a virtuous heroic manner to SAVE THE REPUBLIC !!!

IF anything does occur to create the desirable beneficial effects that true patriots want to achieve than it will only happen via the Q Military Alliance with some veterans; county sheriff's and perhaps some metropolitan police depts.

American civilians need to stay out of the way while the remaining purging of the Globalist minions continues with the serving of the unsealed indictments !!!

(1) Show this thread