I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Tell me if this is about right?

Body = Carbon
Soul = Crystalline
Spirit = Light

All 3 either also consist of Sound, Frequency, and Vibration, or are affected by it, as you say.

Biological Life can only Exist based on Carbon or Silicon Forms

CARBON 666. The Carbon Atom consists of 6 Protons-6 Electrons and 6 Neutrons and is the basis of our so-called 'Fallen' state of Material Identification

Our Bodies, However, are ALSO Composed of Silicon/"CHRIST"-alline Structures--what many ancient traditions referred to the DIAMOND LIGHT BODY of 'Ascension, or METATRON'S CUBE

The Bible, when viewed in terms of the SACRED GEOMETRY of METATRON'S CUBE begins in "GENE"-SIS and Ends in the Revelation of the New Jerusalem with the 'REVELATION" of this long-lost ancient knowledge.

GENESIS: Metatron's Cube and the GENESIS PATTERN of Five Holo-Fractally Enfolded and Encoded Platonic Solids

THE BOOK OF REVELATION--The Golden Cube of the New Jerusalem

'EL'IJAH'S Chariot of Fire, EZEKI-'EL'S Vision, the Transfigured & Resurrection Body of Christ show us how to Achieve this

Sacred Geometry-Story of Creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it