Rep Eli Crane exposes the Biden Admin for using US govt agencies as Dem GOTV organizations, targeting swing states.

This is the type of election interference going on under the radar that no one is talking about, and needs much more attention.

🚨 | 🔊

CRANE: “Why is the SBA involved itself in election process in registering voters in swing states?"

STUART WHITSON: "So this is part of the executive order. It commanded every single federal agency to take part in this whole of government, get out the vote effort to benefit the Biden administration. And so SBA is one of those tools. And so Michigan, as we mentioned, it's well known fact that it's a key battleground state. And so it doesn't require a lot of votes to make a significant impact."

CRANE: "Do you find that odd that the Small Business Admin is involved in getting out the vote in a state that Biden is down in and absolutely needs to win to stay Pre?"

WHITSON: “Yeah."

Full video here:
https://youtu.be/hK2KR9qOzKg

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

In response USCG VET to his Publication

I'm/We're beyond tapped out. Promises since April - And before - May, June, July, now 1st of September... robbed by Tangem of XRP... I now suddenly delete contribution requests... And thus I continue to obtain Happiness in the LORD who has a good history of teaching me Patience 😁