HOW THE HELL DID MY HUSBAND TOM
CONTRACT COVID?

There is no such thing as covid. The facility is evil. They are lying to you and used the fake PCR test to produce a fake result.

If you want comfort, bring him ivermectin and give him some yourself. Do not trust staff for anything.

Get him out.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

The first day he was given saline IV drip to flush out the 18 mg. of Ivermectin I gave him the day
before. Told the nurse IVM has a half life of
16 hours but they proceeded to "flush it out".
They were brainwashed to consider Ivermectin as a dangerous drug, but suitable for horses and pets.

That might be my cue to find another care option if they intentionally try to injure.

(1) Show this thread
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Should I force the issue: " Right to Try" Trump signed into law in 2018?

Just bring it in and give it to him. Don’t need to tell anyone. It’s not prescription. It’s not even a “drug”. It’s a natural probiotic. It’s like giving him a piece of fruit.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I also have heard vitamin C IVs help. Black seed oil is supposed to be Nature's Ivermectin. I took that while sick. I took one hydroxychloriquine and had side effects. Ivermectin I take on occasion now. I took garlic and elderberry syrup too.

(2) Show this thread