Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

How many lives were lost?
I know of one. My neighbor who was denied Ivermectin as she was dying from the deadly Covid protocols of Remdesivir and a ventilator.
Her family requested Ivermectin when she was clearly dying from the failing Covid treatments. The doctor claimed Ivermectin was too dangerous, even though there was nothing more the hospital said they could do.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Flat out lied
He will answer for his following orders protocol
I have a cousin in Rock Hill SC who has doctors that followed the same protocol
murder for money .
I know another Doctor who did the same thing money!! Forced his entire family
I told my friend about the dangers
The dr told her they were safe.

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Yes, but I think it has a lot more to do with than money. These compromised CEOs already have a lot of money, and their riches are all tied up in assets.
I think it's a far more nefarious MO than that. I really think there is a dark spiritual component and the lower echelon are even engaged in, while atrempting to please and raise in status with their masters.
Money is a simpler explanation that seems to open up the eyes a little of those who can't quite accept the deeper truths.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

It's called genocide.

(1) Show this thread