Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
walker Fast

#wwg1wga#WeThePeople#SaveOurChildren#GREATAWAKENING#medbeds#GodWins#WhereIsHunter#pizzagate#MAGA#DeepState#ElectionFraud#AmericaFirst#STOPTHESTEAL#2000mules#PedoHitler#climatechange#AdvancedCivilization#CrimesAgainstHumanity#Plandemic2#mudflood

ANOTHER CNN ANCHOR DIES SUDDENLY: Dr. Rashid Ali Buttar Accurately Predicted Death of CNN Anchor Drew Griffin During Interview

Drew Griffin: 'Iโ€™m vaccinated. You think there is a ticking time bomb in me and Iโ€™m going to die?'

Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response walker Fast to his Publication

I miss him so much.. He was a truth teller and I believe he was taken out bc of what he was saying.. he blamed this interview you posted here as the reason he was poisoned.. and now look...Wow, he knew, he even told this reporter "let's see, in 3 years" and it's only been a little over a year.
There are no coincidences...

https://x.com/FredFredderson1/status/1659957007837720580