Bruce Castor just defined insurrection:

"Insurrection is a term of art, it's defined in the law. It involves taking over the country, shadow government, taking the TV stations over, and having some plan on what you're going to do when you finally take power."

Nothing is random.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Yes! I heard that today and took it the very same way! Great minds...😀🇺🇸

Everything has meaning...

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

hmmm seems like that real definition describs exactly to a tee what the impeach shouters called democrats have done. and people dont even see it. i bet some of them rats wiggled in their seats hoping no one caught that it is they alwho are the Insurrectionists.

none of them have defended TRumpsters
said rioters were hard right wing ugh

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Caught that, and then said this is not what is happening, I wish he would of added this week.

Life is what you make it❤️❤️ #WWG1WGA #POTUS #CULT45 #SaveTheChildren #MAGA #Lovemygirls #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

i caught that too💥🙏🏼💥🙏🏼