#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

A Queen Is Returned / Prosperity / Whale πŸ‹/ Juliet🌹/ Attorney General / Happy Day 😊/ Fuck Joe BidenπŸ–•/ Be Time He Figured It Out / Exit Matrix / Are You There / A True Prophetess / God Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Gloves OffπŸ₯Š/ You Have Changed The World / Thank You For Saving Me πŸ™/ Let The Little Children Come To Me πŸ’—/ The Nature Of The Mandela Effect 🀯/ Reflections Of My Life πŸͺž/ The Hidden Truth In Sight πŸ‘€/ Love Changes Everything πŸ’™/ O Come All Ye Faithful / Mother Earth Alchemy / Curse On The Bride It Lifted / My Mom Is The DragonπŸ‰/ Bring On The Trumpets 🎺/ Protected By The Unseen πŸ˜‡/ A Great Change Is On Its Way πŸ₯³/ My Name Is Mirror πŸͺž/ That Is Because He Is A Magical Mofo 🦌✨/ Youre Going To Be Happy 😊/ Fear Lowers Frequencies / Your Love Never Fails ❀/ Age Of Aquarius Q Here We Go β™’πŸΊ/ This Is When Love Begins ❀
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=good%20morning%20recruits
244-442
1464-4641
934-439
TS 13:04 - 1:04

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

No one here is undermining Trump. But we can undermine the system all we want. With Dominion still in place, how is possible anyone but the establishment candidate can win? How?

A few keystrokes and Biden get a few million more than Trump.

2020 must be fixed first!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

George is talking to the fake Maga that is closest to Trump. He's surrounded by snakes. πŸ™„

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Dang, that's a very interesting number.