😻 Post-Covid Bioweapons, my experience has been
an alarming increase of CANCER in both humans & animals.

I have lost dear friends & pups to Cancer
& EVERY ONE got Cancer AFTER they got vaxxed & boosted
despite my begging them not to πŸ’”

#AbolishTheWHO
#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld
#Ivermectin
#HCQ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ MJTruth @ candlesinthenight
SWISS CARDIOLOGIST DR. THOMAS BINDER
CALL FOR THE ABOLISHMENT
OF THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION

Dr. Thomas 5-minute Video
https://rumble.com/v508otz-swiss-cardiologist-thomas-binder-calls-for-the-who-to-be-abolished.html

MJTruthUltra X
https://x.com/mjtruthultra/status/1799174201741357216?s=46

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Jesus is my King. I stand with Trump, patriots, peace, truth. Fav letter is Q

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

In 2019 when our two sweet cats died of cancer, I suspected vaccines. It always annoyed me that the vets aggressively pushed yearly booster vaccines for our housecats that never went outside. I did a lot of online research and learned two things: 1) Yearly boosters for cats are unnecessary according to a lone wolf vet who did her own studies; and 2) The pet food industry is not regulated, and some cheap brands use the cheapest fillers, including GMO corn and slaughterhouse scraps. Our new house kittens arrived with their first-year vaccines but will never get booster shots, and now we carefully check the ingredients on pet food labels like we do on our own food.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I may possible lose my daughter and 3 grandchildren! I pray to God they got saline!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ And don't forget
MIRACULOUS HEALING TECH IS COMING.
Pray everyone HOLDS ON‼️‼️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

#GoQTeam ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts