Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Is a very huge Team of Genies, Patriots and already Veterans who were working and fighting for decades behind the Scenes to save the Humanity + 2❤️Q+ all of us all over the world. We are invincible together. WWG1WGA❤️❤️❤️ We will burn the black Q, Life will preveil Death,Light will prevail Dark and we will take back our 17 and all the other Numbers... GOD bless 🙏🙏🙏😇😇

In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication

2❤️Q=2❤️❤️JJ Our Kings

(1) Show this thread

Thank you Veronica. You are the BEST!

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

LOVE!

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Love it.

love her

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

someone finally asked the Question

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

Let me ask you in return..
Who is the :CURRENT, CHIEF-IN-COMMAND?
Who is the :CURRENT, POSTMASTER-GENERAL?

Who has been :POSTMASTER-GENERAL: Since 1999?

Who is in control?
Who has the real authorative :POWER: ?

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

(1) Show this thread

Are you saying Trump is Q?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Captivating Defender to her Publication

No, but I bet he knows who Q is..☺️.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless You Beautiful Soul! You are Amazing! 🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

😁😊😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

God Bless, Veronica!

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

The People's General

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

I've said it a thousand times you, my sister, are a beautiful Earth Angel 👼🏼👼🏼 dusted with some spice 😉lol 💕

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

said perfectly.. such a beautiful soul.. with a dash of sass!!! lol

(1) Show this thread

Thank-you for keeping my spirits up during these trying times....I continue to hold the line & count my blessing in having a connection to strong, loving, kind Patriots such as you, lovely lady! 🙏❤🇺🇸

Holding The Line💪🇺🇸
#ThePeoplesBridge

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Love your SPIRIT.
Warms my heart.

Never underestimate senor Cohen's sneakiness👊🇺🇸

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Q is God, 2nd coming, reincarnated> JFK +++++++++++ plus many more in different lifetimes. Bloodlines. He comes from an internet cloud. 🙏✨⚡😱😍

Just love you!❤️🙏🏻 Amazing Patriot

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Ezra Cohen. Thats my guess. Look at his resume.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

God@GhostEzra ............................😍⚡🙏💪

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Someone said once that he was the TRUMP card..😊...@GhostEzra ..yes?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

You rock! Wow, almost a year ago. Can't wait for the reveal.
Still wearing my Digital Soldier sweatshirt everywhere. It's really cute.
Thank you. ❤️🤗🇺🇸

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

You are an Inspiration to us all...Thank you for all you do...WWG1WGA...Stay Warm out there...

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Can't Vincent, Pastor Bob Joyce, Michael and Diana help you hang the sighs? That would be epic.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

♥️🇺🇸🦅🙏🏻👍🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🦁! ♥️4 Veronica.

YOU are an inspiration to me and many others. Thank you for all you do! We are in this together!#wwg1wga ❤️🇺🇸

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

lol 😆 stay warm colder arctic air blowin across the country. i know farther north and northeast n northwest are used to it, though.
love your bridge posts 💜😊warm hugs to you