#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

A Strike So Vicious And Efficient 🗡/ The Finish The Lord Jesus Is Here / And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Names Sake 😓/ We Can Come Together As A Nation 🇺🇸/ Order Out Of Chaos / Sparks Will Fly ✨/ Checkmate To Remember♟/ Open Your Eyes 👀/ Transformation / Mickey Mouse Clock ⏰/ The Last Prophet / Homeless Person / Reveal The Truth / Donald John Patton / Going Home To Heaven / Wow Wow Wow 😲/ We Are The Champions 🏆/ The Bringer Of Light / Jesus The Master Builder / Love Over Hate 💙/ I Having Key To Unlock Code 🔑/ Praise Releases The Spirit Of Prophecy 🙌/ He Gettin On My Nerves K / She Embodies Gods Grace / Puzzle Solved 🧩/ Raise Your Frequency / The Trust Of Jesus / Everything Is Hidden In Codes / Time Is Not Linear / Waiting For You 🥺/ No More Wait Ting / Its Going To Be Huge 💥/ The Choice Is Theirs / Jesus Is On Earth
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=aim%20higher%20fly%20navy
183-381
1098-198
1724-4271
76-67
TS 11:10

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response trueblue to his Publication

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread