There's a bunch of people who think Jesus's Millenial Kingdom happened on earth already and that our minders have played with historical timelines to hide it.
Usually they're people studying a theorized "mud flood", or "Tartaria" or even maybe "The Carrington Event".
Have you heard of these?
I watch a YouTuber named Jon Levi, who's videos are pretty interesting, but I don't quite know what to make of it. His -as well as others'- arguments are compelling.
I just don't know.
Revelation can be hard to figure out, but in the end, I don't WORRY about any of it. We'll know what we need to know, when we know it.
Maybe not everything spelled out in Revelation happens in chronological order.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I watch Levi's videos every week. The dude literally cracks me up with his sarcastic sense of humor. Hes definitely on to something no doubt about it.

According to my understanding if we already had the millennial 1000 year reign we would already be in the eternal state with the New Jerusalem etc and Satan would already be in the lake of fire.

Hoping for more disclosure of a lot of hidden stuff that might help us.

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Yeah, he's great. I love that guy.
I think it goes millenial kingdom for 1ooo yrs while satan's back in chains, and then he's let loose a little while (which would be our time) and Then he's thrown in the lake of fire

This vid host has some connecting Info
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHOPJbKQbyvo3Ri1jStS4gg

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Wow
that was a real eye-opener.
THANK YOU

😊
I was rewatching one of the vids 'Satan Unbound (Full Documentary)' and he talks about things some believe or teach that I've not heard about :) I"m glad the LORD gave us the 'Good Part': Believing in Him, His Word & the Holy Spirit.
Luke 10:42
“But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.”

(1) Show this thread