ADHD IS A FAKE DISEASE MADE BY THE ZIONIST JEWS TO DRUG YOUR KIDS AND PROFIT OUT OF THEM!

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

ADHD is a group of symptoms that result from Poisoning, most notably heavy metal poisoning from Childhood Vaccines.

It’s a very real group of symptoms… but instead of drugging these kids that exhibit the behaviors and symptoms, they need extreme diet changes and heavy metal detox. I lived through this when my 3 year old went from Normal functioning child to severe ADHD and a completely different child with in a week after her MMR vaccines…. I wish I had known then what to do to fix her. . She struggled so hard all these years, school was a nightmare. Now 22 she is finally back to a normal functioning person again… about 75-80% better now. The only reason some kids grow out of this later on, is because there bodies finally detox, and never getting anymore vaccines again is key!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What did she use to detox?

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Many of this said this years back, lots of Doctors, nurses, and those explaining and telling the Truth were either shut up or killed!

I am very glad to see this Truth coming fully out to the people!!!💛