Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Back in my day, this guy would be called a pig.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

...maybe it's time to call the police AND THEN HANDLE THINGS YOURSELF.

...or vice-versa.

...just sayin'.

I don't think it's illegal to throw hot grease around my own yard either then. Something to keep in mind.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The result of gay pride... only deranged, attention seeking, male, mental midgets, think walking about naked in public is a good idea.

And OR is pandering to them.

Bet the cop is a lefty too.

Never mind the S wall, how about a wall around every den of leftism, no one in, no one out, just let them get on with it.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

Unfreakinbelievable! If this cop actually thinks it's ok for men to expose themselves in front of kids because it is technically not against the law, then he needs to find another job. What idiot stops to even contemplate whether this is unacceptable or not?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I think I would have gotten a rope & tied it around his Nuts like they do in bull fighting & go up his back & tied it around his neck....now let this man call the cops....

In response connie wright to her Publication

Joke was doctors thought themselves God and now LEOs do apparently too. How on earth does anyone know someone else's motives?

Then when there is a situation, how do civil servants know what factors, including high adrenalin responses and reactions, that they egg on to the hilt, play into the scenario (otherwise out of character). It is all subjective and open to scandalous interpretation which of course they play into their corrupt legal/court system to stay relevant. Job security - like big pharma not curing clients, but creating them!

I am almost 100% convinced *they* want us to be at each others throats and/or lose our minds so that we kill (figuratively and perhaps even literally) ourselves and each other to keep the beast system running and do their depopulation bidding for them!

Shame on the fact we have no human dignity, integrity, law or order, in general in the members with swear an oath t protect us.

We must reclaim and demand it.

(1) Show this thread