(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

“When pregnant, the cells of the baby migrate into the mothers bloodstream and then circle back into the baby, it’s called “fetal-maternal microchimerism”.⁠

For 41 weeks, the cells circulate and merge backwards and forwards, and after the baby is born, many of these cells stay in the mother’s body, leaving a permanent imprint in the mothers tissues, bones, brain, and skin, and often stay there for decades. Every single child a mother has afterwards will leave a similar imprint on her body, too.

Even if a pregnancy doesn't go to full term or if you have an abortion, these cells still migrate into your bloodstream.

Research has shown that if a mother's heart is injured, fetal cells will rush to the site of the injury and change into different types of cells that specialize in mending the heart.

The baby helps repair the mother, while the mother builds the baby.

How cool is that?

This is often why certain illnesses vanish while pregnant.

This ability to become any other cells, is why they use fetal tissue... so, yet again, they took something amazing and made it 'profitable'...

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

[their] bloodline is fallen forever and create only monsters with very fallen DNA
They cant live without us
Hate us,but need us

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response memes matter to her Publication

In Rome, they would cull the slaves, when they became too numerous...

They see us as their slaves.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

So this is why they made it incredibly expensive to bank the umbilical cord in case the child may need that blood in the cord. Also, why they cut the umbilical cord to early.
They have been using and selling those umbilical cords from every birth?

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

they place us in the wrong possition so we opt out for epidural.
They also take the plesenta
They snatch our babies amediatly for vaxx and weigh ins
What do they do when the Father isnt present and follows them around?
I think they swap them with clones in some cases,i think they inject more vaxx then Said, i think there Are satans houses called hospitals

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I did not know about the umbilical cords, but I imagone so.

Also, if the baby dies, chances are the mother will try again.

If the baby is injured, big pharma still makes millions.

Win-win for the beasts.

(2) Show this thread