Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

ODDLY, right after a Khazarian NaziWO
bred Pres is selected to run Mex., they
have a Bird Flu death & think it enables the
@CDC to KILL +40m US Cows!

@USGovernors DO NOT let CDC or USDA
bring Pre-Infected tests to your ranches!

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/who-confirms-bird-flu-death-mexico-trust-science-experts-want-test-americas-40-million-cows

Dr. Birx is telling people they need to test each cow daily.

When is she going to be hung, publicly?

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

The Birx they are using now looks nothing like the old one

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Exactly..,.if not soon, the ranchers might hunt down the clone, double, or actor in a mask that we're now seeing.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

what needs to happen is some 3rd party should take random samples of the cow vaccines.... test the contents for H5N1...
do you know what priming is
do you know what a vector is
do you know that vaccines shed...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That is not her and for the life of me I don't know the purpose of this unless they are getting more criminals from making pretend she is still free. I am so sick of this. It has already destroyed most of my family and marriage. I guess I had to take one for the team.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There are lots of people taking 'one for the team'. Very disappointing that so many drawn to the truth are suffering while having to tolerate the people at the back of the bus.

(1) Show this thread