Democrat Impeachment Lead Admits Using National Guard To Compel Trump Into Election Concession.

● "[Trump] does not say that one sentence that matters. He does not say the one sentence that would stop future political violence: ‘the election was not stolen’. He still has not said that sentence. That is why National Guard troops in full body armor still patrol outside."

● This is a leading Democrat impeachment manager admitting to the fact that the National Guard has been utilized for political ends, with a view to forcing someone to make a political statement.

https://t.me/themeitryx

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Thats not why the National Guard is there.

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

pure hatred on there part for our president Donald John Trump and all conservatives who stand with him ! pray for our country

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Do I understand it correctly? They would want Trump to say that there was not election fraud??? In other words, to go along with their stupid lie? My GOD these creatures must've done so many horrible things that are so desperate so that they would ask the whole world to LIE, to be blind..... I never thought we are going to live through such deceptive times, evil at every turn...

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

yes pure evil too. god help us all.

(2) Show this thread