I never anticipated Dr Phil emerging as a voice of reason this year.

Here he is, a couple months ago, denouncing the COVID “experts” who got it wrong.

“You hear people say, ‘Well, we did the best we could with what we knew.’ No, they did not. They knew better. And if they didn’t know better, they damn well should have known better. That’s what they’re paid to do.”

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response USCG VET to his Publication

we have to remember who got him into tv business. oprah.. thats all i need to know.. and i agree with everyone above.. covering up what he knew by skirting it.. he does nto talk about the jab only the flu..what about the jabs Doc? and no its a 2.0. saw it right away... he was told to do this for a reason. he made a deal ... for now.... hes still going to jail tho..

Hes wrong. They had a plan. That was the plan. Everything he said happened was the plan. To kill people and have them be in fear. To get them to submit. We learned for real there are two kinds of people the blind followers and the free thinkers. The blind followers are still blind and learned nothing and will comply even more if there’s a next one. The free thinkers will see the it coming a mile away.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Correct

(1) Show this thread

He is in the cabal. He used language there that fits the the cabal perfectly: “rely on science”, “the next pandemic”…

We recognize the markers now, and we cannot allow them to continue putting fear into our souls. Break free and ignore all that language.

Dr Phil 2.0 = CGI.