#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Army decode

=

Storm β›ˆ/ Starlink / King Of Diamonds πŸ’Ž/ Hold On Im Coming / Faithful / Escalator / Gematria Of God 🦌/ A Gift From God / He Made Contact / Time Is Bending / Red Riding Hood πŸ’ƒ/ Twin Flames πŸ”₯/ The End Is Near / Mushroom πŸ„/ Surrender / No More War / Purple Tie / Number Of Man / Any Day Now / Mind Blowing 🀯/ Poor Mom / Frequencies / Chaldean Gematria / King And Queen / The Red Queen πŸ’ƒ/ Untouchable / I Got Them All / Events Begin / Alien Arrival πŸ‘½/ I Am Thirteen 🌹/ I Am Jupiter / God Is Giving / More To Come / Decode The Archer 🏹/ Teach Gematria / Be Find A Secret / The End Is Nigh / Beam Transfer / Its Jesus / Light It Up πŸ”₯/ Staged Event / A World Healer / I Got You Babe / Your Choice / Ruthless / Cabal Fear Reaper / Drop The Ball / Love Language ❀/ Bible Numbers / A Dragons Sigh 🐲/ Im The Beast / M Seventeen / Im So Happy 😊/ Angel Wisdom πŸ˜‡
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=king%20of%20battle
122-221
732-237
350-053
TS 8:17

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€œA Gift From God / Mushroom πŸ„β€

https://x.com/lorishemek/status/1797966646725800166?s=46

True ? Not true ?
Just like there are good bacteria (probiotics) and bad bacteria, there are good mushrooms and bad mushrooms.
I personally never liked mushrooms, but after getting sick from mold I learned a lot about fungus.
SOME medicinal mushrooms may be very helpful, curing, think Homeopathy "Like cures like" so if your health issue is fungal and that particular mushroom is LIKE what you have then it alerts the immune system to go after it, therefore a "cure"
I would NEVER fathom that Cordeceps are good I would never take them and so called edible/culinary mushrooms, no thanks, No yeast containing foods as that is something the Dark forces have weaponized, why ? because it can mutate genes, bind/meld to viruses, bad bacteria, etc. Parasite come in to play here as all parasites in the body that have been tested have fungus growing in the inside and outside of them.
Why are there only a handful of antifungal drugs and a plethora of antibiotics ? (anti-"bio" means anti

In response trueblue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

your last sentence got cut off...let me finish it for you, if you don't mind.

Anti BIOTIC means Anti LIFE
The meaning of BIOTIC is:
of or relating to living organisms.