reMEMBER 🌟

YOU ARE A SPIRIT IN A BODY NOT A BODY WITH A SPIRIT, SO MAKING THE BODY BEAUTIFUL IS FUN BUT MAKING THE SPIRIT BEAUTIFUL IS THE MAIN GOAL OF THIS LIFE

πŸ‘€ READ THAT AGAINπŸ”Ί

"You will realize soon that we are all doing this together thru our collective consciousness.

We are being watched over. People fear losing control but control is just an illusion. Powers at play we can't comprehend just yet."

Vincent Kennedy @ VincentCrypt46

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

And one sting I would like to mention here. Spirit and Soul are not specifically the body. The body is a temporary vessel. I have come across many women and men whom I have known, that are turning up their noses at someone who happens to be a different size or make than another. Souls that are enlightened see other enlightened souls. Even if you can see the souls and their spirits, even if the body appearance is not what you specifically desired, does not negate the fact of the beauty of their Spirits and Souls. I hope one day, that these people will see how truly beautiful a Spirit and Soul are, not just for the outward shell of beauty! πŸ’›

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris 🌟 Thank you for sharing πŸ’“

WE ARE AWAKENING INTO FULL CONSCIOUS AWARENESS

I KNOW MANY WISH THIS NIGHTMARE WOULD END.

OUR ENTIRE LIVES HAVE BEEN A NIGHTMARE!

WE SIMPLY DID NOT KNOW IT UNTIL NOW.

VERY SOON WE WILL AWAKE INTO AN UNKNOWN WORLD.

JUST LIKE WAKING FROM A DEEP 5TH STAGE SLEEP.

HOWEVER, THIS TIME, NO MORE NIGHTMARES, BUT MIRACLES!

πŸ’“ LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL!

VAL THOR @ CMDRVALTHOR on X
https://x.com/CMDRVALTHOR/
4:09 AM Β· Jun 5, 2024

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication