"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

The only reason we got told what some of the past lies were is because we were gonna find out anyway.

God's people sinned and kept leaving him by following pagans.

It's like we cheated on Him.

So, it says in the Bible that we would forget who we were, and that we would be allowed to fall under deception.

And then after a couple hundred years we'd get the scales removed from our eyes.

The book of Revelation is named so for a reason

Satan can't stop yout waking up so he had his satanists co-opt the truth movement and steer it, control it.

Controlled opposition

Nowhere in Revelation does it say the war against the saints gets stopped.

In fact, as I posted the verses of last week, it says the saints get overcome.

But Jesus says don't fear it, don't fear death, but fear and avoid the 2nd death.

What they've done is told us all about how they lied, so we're fixated on that and meanwhile

they're marching forward with the NWO, and the reset.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I am curious, how many of you feel this way? I thought there were 2 resets, one was created by the good and one the bad. There are a lot of promises that GOD has made to us. I believe what Freedom Force Battalion believes. I believe that the Best is Yet to Come. I believe that GOD sees us turning back to Him and that He will heal our land.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I don't see anywhere in Revelation where there is a reset that gets subverted and changed to good.
I see we get saved SPIRITUALLY.
Saved on earthly terms? No

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

There are promises all throughout the Bible for the times we are living in and it's all good news. Have you ever listened to Freedom Force Battalion? Read her books?
GOD has so many promises to his children made that have not been fulfilled. He is our loving Father. For our entire lives we were taught to pray the Our Father prayer. We will see that prayer be answered. Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. I will share and remind you of GOD'S love and promises to His children. Love you!

I agree that God loves us.
But He loves us so much he promises us eternal life and not earthly detritus. Christ gives us real life.

GOD will bring His Kingdom on Earth. Satan ruled this world. GOD will now rule it because He wins. That's how I see it.

many ways to look at it
my favorite verses that i put all my trust in are the quotes of Jesus

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

HUGE AMEN 🙏

Awesome. Here's another good one.
All our lives, I have been frustrated at seeing good people and hearts suffer, struggle and die young. I have helped when I could but always wished I could do more. I have always felt another's pain as if it were my own. It's been very painful for my heart to live here. I know I am far from perfect but I try to see Jesus in everyone. All I know is that if GOD blessed me to bless others that would be my heaven.

You sound like an empath. I think I am too. Being bathed in other people's emotions is so intense, it can be overwhelming.
I think we all have a role to play, that we are guided towards unwittingly, and we just fulfill these roles without even consciously doing it half the time.
We are the instruments in the orchestra, and God is the conductor.

I like that verse about the wicked's work stored up for the righteous to use. God's justice has a measure of irony and maybe humor. It's like the wicked pagans who tried to twist Christ's message but ended up spreading Christianity despite themselves... i love it!

(1) Show this thread