Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!
THE REASON AMERICA IS THE LAST HOPE OF PLANET EARTH>>>BECAUSE WE HAVE MILLIONS OF GUNS!

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRvBgqQrxl

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

71 years old Assasin of Slovakia PM FICO Have legally gun for 30 years...

We in Czechoslovakia Have many guns too...

Problem Is Always mindset od gun owners!

USA Is Hope for mankind due to stolen Vatican gold, not guns 🤣🤣🤣

Gesara Will need repatriate many of your stolen gold back to their rightfull owners.

Nana isn't sure exactly how Gesara will actually work out. I do not believe some of what I hear because I know that flooding the world and people with wealth overnight would destroy the economy of the entire world.
So we will see how it all works, I would say somewhat of a more grandual thing with a gradual introduction also of new technology so as not to up end everything at once.

We must have time to make changes to new systems. For instance with new energy we must have ways to manufacture the materials for such things. These sort of changes could never happen over night without completely upsetting everything to the point of being destructive.

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

If everyone Will get jubille
(Debt removal), economy Will instantly go up.

That Is GESARA IN MICROSCALE.

EVERY COUNTRY WILL HAVE ITS STOLEN GOLD, THAT WILL HELP MAITAIN ITS CURRENCY AGAINST SPECULATIVE KAPITÁL.

THAT IS GESARA IN MACROSCALE.