Interesting…

AUTISM - Everything You Want To Know

“Mucus is in the head of the child/person. Removing the mucus from the head the child immediately begins to talk, draw, or even stop dragging their feet The brain needs more oxygen. Mucus is obstructing the oxygen from reaching the brain."
- Dr. Sebi on curing Autism, ADHD, Alzheimers

• IVERMECTIN reverses autism
• Low GLUTATHIONE & COPPER deficiency and high FLUORIDE & MERCURY poisoning are linked to autism

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Suramin is reported to be another cure. It is also an anti-parasidic medication like ivermectin.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

How to convince a doc though when your child is on the max pharm of medicines that are stopping the seizures?

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

gosh, Kris, I hate that for you and your child. I can't answer with any experience or medical knowledge, but if it were me, I think I would try to find a naturopathic or homeopathic type doctor that would be willing to listen and help you!
Blessings to both of you!

(1) Show this thread